- Best available rates
- Free upgrades where possible
- Book now, pay later
- Secure payment gateway
celebrate with us
Whether you seek a civil ceremony or simply a reception, our licensed wedding venue in Lincolnshire offers the perfect place to get married – a romantic setting, delicious individually-designed menus, and beautiful bridal suite.
All weddings at Washingborough Hall are planned around your individual requirements, with the Hotel's Director of Romance Lucy overseeing the arrangements to ensure the day runs without a hitch.
The Run of the House
For the ultimate in exclusivity, why not celebrate in complete privacy, with exclusive use of our licensed wedding venue in Lincolnshire? With just your partner and guests for company you can really make our stunning Georgian country house your home.
You could even make a weekend of it and enjoy a relaxing pre-wedding day with perhaps a round of golf, trip to historic Lincoln or a family pre-wedding cocktail party.
You will enjoy...
- Run of the house from 11.30 am through to 11.00 am the following day
- All private rooms and sole use of our grounds
- Use of 20 bedrooms for your guests (including a complimentary bridal suite for the night of the wedding)
For more information on the wedding options available at Washingborough Hall, please contact us to discuss further options and pricing.
The Perfect Place
To get married
We have a selection of event spaces for you to choose from for your civil ceremony/partnership, followed by your celebrations:
- The elegant Sibthorpe Room comfortably accommodates up to 36 guests
- The pretty Dining Room is a lovely setting for up to 50 guests
- Our beautiful Orangery the Winston Room, is perfect for up to 50 guests and has its own fully stocked bar.
- When combined the Winston Room and Dining Room can seat 80 guests.
Wedding Open Day
Why not join us for one of our wedding open days? Hosted regularly, they are the perfect opportunity to meet the team, have a look around, and kickstart your planning. For more information call us on 01522 790 340 or simply email our Director of Romance via firstname.lastname@example.org