Dog-friendly Hotel in Lincolnshire
Washingborough Hall is one of only a few dog-friendly hotels Lincoln. Well-behaved dogs are welcome to stay as long as they’ve read and digested (not literally!) the Pet Policy below. Please let us know you’ll be bringing a four-legged friend when you book so we can allocate you a pet friendly bedroom; there’s a small charge of £10 per room, per night.
Our pet-friendly hotel policy
- We are happy to welcome well-behaved dogs within much of the hotel, extending to the main hallway, reception and bar / snug areas in addition to your allocated bedroom and the front grounds. However unfortunately at no time are dogs permitted in the main Dining Room, Sibthorpe or The Winston function rooms.
- No pets should be left unattended in bedrooms for extended periods. Dogs must never be left in bedrooms when guests leave the hotel building or its grounds.
- If internal public areas become busy, dogs may be requested to vacate the area by a member of staff, especially if food is being served or consumed. Please respect this decision.
- Please consider other guests. To ensure all-round happiness, dogs should be kept on a lead and under control at all times. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate dogs that are very vocal – barking is a definite no-no in our quiet and relaxing hotel.
- At all times the dog owner is liable, responsible and accountable for the welfare, behaviour and actions of their dog. Any damage caused by dogs shall incur any cleaning or repair costs in addition to any other associated costs.
- Any dog that shows signs of aggression and either attacks or bites any person shall be reported to the police and subsequently removed from the premises.
- Please clean up after your dog in the grounds, using the dog waste bins provided. Young children regularly play in the grounds.
- Guide or Hearing Dogs may carry fewer restrictions, please speak to our reception team.
- We reserve the right to request any dog to be removed from the premises at any time.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to ask a member of our reception team.
Explore Lincoln with your four-legged friend using Visit Lincoln's handy dog-friendly guide.