- Best available rates
- Free upgrades where possible
- Book now, pay later
- Secure payment gateway
1. Sauvignon Blanc Vin de France, Terre du Soleil | Gascogne, France |125ml- £5.85| 175ml - £6.15 | 250ml - £8.20 | Bottle - £23.25
Mineral and fresh, green and tropical fruit flavours with lovely consistent flavour and length.
2. Pinot Grigio, Novità | Veneto, Italy |125ml- £5.85|175ml - £6.15 | 250ml - £8.20 | Bottle - £23.25
Fresh, crisp and clean Pinot Grigio with vibrant pear and apple flavours.
3. Muscadet de Sevre et Maine Sur Lie | Bottle - £28.95
‘La Griffe’, Chéreau Carré | Loire, France
Clean tasting with crisp acidity and a bright, fresh minerality.
4. Gavi di Gavi ‘Fossili’, San Silvestro | Piedmont, Italy | Bottle - £35.50
Spicy with a pleasant mineral tone and crisp finish.
5. Sauvignon Bianco ‘Blanc Fumat’ Collio, Collavini | Collio, Italy | Bottle - £37.50
An elegantly styled and aromatic Sauvignon blanc with a distinctive minty and herbal flavour with hints of parma violets. Aromatic, fruity whites
7. Viognier, Viña Edmara | Chile | Bottle - £25.75
Full Viognier expression of apricots, pineapple, peaches and hints of citrus flowers which is carried through to the palate. Soft texture, well flavoured with a refreshing finish.
8. Sauvignon Blanc, Secret Coast | Marlborough, New Zealand | Bottle - £33.50
A refreshing Sauvignon Blanc with gooseberry, citrus and a mineral complexity on the palate through to a mouth-watering finish. Full, rich, complex whites
9. Chardonnay, Domaine des Pourthié | Pays d’Oc, France | 175ml - £6.20 | 250ml - £8.55 | Bottle - £24.75
Full flavoured with notes of ripe pears and vanilla spice through to a creamy finish.
41. Tanners White Burgundy | Maconnais, France | Bottle £36.50
A fine slightly buttery wine made from 100% Chardonnay grapes. With greengage aromas, flavours of melons and whitecurrants.
42. Sauvignon Blanc, Romans Bay | Western Cape, Sauoth Africa | Bottle £37.95
A refreshing and polished Sauvignon with pronounced aromas of gooseberry layered with lemon and tropical fruit. Light and zesty with unmistakable purity of fruit.
43. Pouilly-Fumé, Domaine Thibault | Upper Loire, France | Bottle - £37.95
Now regarded as one of the finest Pouilly-Fumes this is an intense, crisp and elegant dry wine with wonderful zingy citrus acidity and a touch of spring time floral scents.
11. Bordeaux Blanc, Château Lestrille Capmartin | France | Bottle - £39.50
Beautiful rich and creamy wine showing green apple and spice flavours through to a lovely, long finish. | SILVER - SWA, 2017
12. Merlot, Pays d’Oc, Terre du Soleil | Languedoc, France |125ml- £5.85| 175ml - £6.15 | 250ml - £8.20| Bottle - £23.25
An easy drinking and soft Merlot from the South of France showing ripe plum and raspberry flavours.
13. Pinot Noir, Pays d’Oc, Tournée du Sud | Languedoc, France |125ml- £5.85 | 175ml - £6.15 | 250ml - £8.20| Bottle - £24.75
A vibrant, medium bodied Pinot Noir, full of berry and cherry flavours with notes of black pepper on the finish.
14. Tuatara Bay Pinot Noir, Saint Clair | Marlborough, New Zealand | Bottle - £36.95
Juicy red fruits, plums and raspberries with good depth of flavour and a subtle toasty finish.
15. Cabernet Sauvignon, Tierra Antica | Valle Central, Chile | Bottle - £23.75
Complex with grilled red pepper, raspberry and blackberry fruit,dried plums mingled with tobacco and mocha.
16. ‘Feudi d’Albe’ Montepulciano d’Abruzzo, Bove | Abruzzi, Italy | Bottle - £27.50
A soft but full-flavoured wine packed with gorgeous forest fruit flavours and notes of liquorice.
17. Bordeaux Supérieur, Château Lestrille Capmartin | France | Bottle - £37.50
Deep colour with earthy, chunky and concentrated fruit and complementing toasty oak flavours. Rich and powerful.
18. Boundary Line Shiraz | Australia | Bottle - £24.50
Aromas of gentle spice and white pepper. On the palate, soft berry fruit with hints of aromatic spices. Medium bodied with a persistent finish.
19. Primitivo ‘Il Pumo’, San Marzano | Apulia, Italy | Bottle - £28.50
Intense aromas of plums and cherries, full of ripe fruit flavours through to a savoury finish with cinammon notes. | SILVER - IWSC, 2017
20. Malbec, El Camino | Mendoza, Argentina |125ml- £6.00 | 175ml - £6.75 | 250ml - £9.20 | Bottle - £27.75
A wine full of the flavour of spice and berry jam against a smoky background.
21. Rioja Reserva, Hugonell | Rioja, Spain | Bottle - £32.75
This is a classically made Rioja, which shows wonderful integration of rich and plummy fruit with cedar and spice oak flavours.
22. Founders Pinotage, Swartland Winery | Western Cape, South Africa | Bottle - £25.50
Full flavoured and meaty wine with its chunky black and red berries, has aromas of smoky vanilla and cloves together with earthy and leather hints.
24. ‘Invitation’ Rosé Costières de Nîmes, Château de Campuget | Rhône, France|125ml- £5.85| 175ml - £6.75 | 250ml - £9.20 | Bottle - £27.25
Lovely pink colour, good weight for a rosé showing bright berried fruit through to a crisp, lingering finish.
Fine White Wines from our Cellar
25. Pouilly-Fumé, Château De Tracy | Loire, France | Bottle - £49.50
Expressive aromatics of blackcurrant, redcurrant, boxwood and a hint of cedar, complemented by notes of exotic and white fleshed fruits. | SILVER - IWSC, 2017
26. Chardonnay, Lismore Estate Vineyards | Western Cape, South Africa | Bottle - £49.00
Complex, expressive bouquet with touches of smoke and walnut infusing the citrus fruit, a hint of toffee just underneath.
27. Meursault ‘Le Limozin’, Domaine René Monnier | Burgundy, France | Bottle - £64.95
This elegant wine has fine lemony fruit combined with peach and some pineapple notes. Beautifully integrated oak and a lovely length. | 93 PTS - TIM ATKIN, 17 PTS - JANCIS ROBINSON
Fine Red Wines from our Cellar
29. Barolo Riserva, Costa Di Bussia | Piedmont, Italy | Bottle - £64.00
Complex aromas of crushed flowers, plums and fresh porcini mushrooms with a hint of mint in the background. Full bodied, complex and long in the mouth with almost jammy fruit on the finish.
30. Pomerol, Château du Domaine de l’Église | Bordeaux, France | Bottle - £79.95
A plushly flavoured wine with good structure, concentrated sweet fruit and an elegant finish. | HIGHLY COMMENDED - WINE MERCHANT, 2017
Sparkling Wines & Champagne
31. Prosecco Extra Dry, Favola | Veneto, Italy | 125ml - £6.50 | Bottle - £29.95
A fresh, fragrant and fruity Prosecco with aromas of pear and apple.
32. Champagne Bernard Remy, Brut Carte Blanche | 125ml - £8.75 | Bottle - £49.95
Refreshing notes of lime and lemon combine with floral nuances, honey and brioche on the palate. Elegant and fresh.
SILVER - IWSC, 2016, SILVER (OUTSTANDING) - IWSC, 2017
33. Champagne Pol Roger, Brut Réserve | Bottle - £79.95
Delicate nose with grilled aromas, good weight on the palate with lots of elegance and finesse.
37. Black Muscat, Elysium, Quady | California, USA | 100ml - £8.25 | Bottle - £24.95
An enticing aroma of Turkish Delight combined with spicy red fruits and roses with the sweetness beautifully balanced.
38. Sauternes, Castelnau de Suduiraut | Bordeaux, France | 100ml - £9.75 | Bottle - £33.50
Elegantly rich and voluptuous with almonds, honey and sweet candied fruits.