- Best available rates
- Free upgrades where possible
- Book now, pay later
- Secure payment gateway
Delicate, crisp, dry whites
1. Sauvignon Blanc, Vin de France, 175ml - £5.90 | 250ml - £7.95 | Bottle - £22.75
Terre du Soleil | Gascogne, France
Mineral and fresh, green and tropical fruit flavours with lovely consistent flavour and length.
2. Pinot Grigio, Novità | Veneto, Italy 175ml - £5.90 | 250ml - £7.95 | Bottle - £22.75
Fresh, crisp and clean Pinot Grigio with vibrant pear and apple flavours.
3. Muscadet de Sevre et Maine Sur Lie Bottle - £27.95
‘La Griffe’, Chéreau Carré | Loire, France
Clean tasting with crisp acidity and a bright, fresh minerality.
4. Gavi di Gavi ‘Fossili’, San Silvestro | Piedmont, Italy Bottle - £34.95
Spicy with a pleasant mineral tone and crisp finish.
5. Sauvignon Bianco ‘Blanc Fumat’ Collio, Collavini | Collio, Italy Bottle - £36.50
An elegantly styled and aromatic Sauvignon blanc with a distinctive minty and herbal flavour with hints of parma violets. Aromatic, fruity whites
7. Viognier, Viña Edmara | Chile Bottle - £24.25
Full Viognier expression of apricots, pineapple, peaches and hints of citrus flowers which is carried through to the palate. Soft texture, well flavoured with a refreshing finish.
8. Sauvignon Blanc, Secret Coast | Marlborough, New Zealand Bottle - £28.75
A refreshing Sauvignon Blanc with gooseberry, citrus and a mineral complexity on the palate through to a mouth-watering finish. Full, rich, complex whites
9. Chardonnay, Domaine des Pourthié | Pays d’Oc, France 175ml - £5.95 | 250ml - £8.30 | Bottle - £23.95
Full flavoured with notes of ripe pears and vanilla spice through to a creamy finish.
11. Bordeaux Blanc, Château Lestrille Capmartin | France Bottle - £37.00
Beautiful rich and creamy wine showing green apple and spice flavours through to a lovely, long finish. | SILVER - SWA, 2017
Light, delicate, fruity reds
12. Merlot, Pays d’Oc, Terre du Soleil | Languedoc, France 175ml - £5.90 | 250ml - £7.95| Bottle - £22.75
An easy drinking and soft Merlot from the South of France showing ripe plum and raspberry flavours.
13. Pinot Noir, Pays d’Oc, Tournée du Sud | Languedoc, France 175ml - £5.90 | 250ml - £7.95 | Bottle - £23.95
A vibrant, medium bodied Pinot Noir, full of berry and cherry flavours with notes of black pepper on the finish.
14. Tuatara Bay Pinot Noir, Saint Clair | Marlborough, New Zealand Bottle - £34.95
Juicy red fruits, plums and raspberries with good depth of flavour and a subtle toasty finish.
Medium bodied reds
15. Cabernet Sauvignon, Tierra Antica | Valle Central, Chile Bottle - £22.75
Complex with grilled red pepper, raspberry and blackberry fruit,dried plums mingled with tobacco and mocha.
16. ‘Feudi d’Albe’ Montepulciano d’Abruzzo, Bove | Abruzzi, Italy Bottle - £23.95
A soft but full-flavoured wine packed with gorgeous forest fruit flavours and notes of liquorice.
17. Bordeaux Supérieur, Château Lestrille Capmartin | France Bottle - £35.95
Deep colour with earthy, chunky and concentrated fruit and complementing toasty oak flavours. Rich and powerful.
Intense, full, velvety reds
18. Shiraz, Boundary Line | Australia Bottle - £22.95
Aromas of gentle spice and white pepper. On the palate, soft berry fruit with hints of aromatic spices. Medium bodied with a persistent finish.
19. Primitivo ‘Il Pumo’, San Marzano | Apulia, Italy Bottle - £26.95
Intense aromas of plums and cherries, full of ripe fruit flavours through to a savoury finish with cinammon notes. | SILVER - IWSC, 2017
20. Malbec, El Camino | Mendoza, Argentina £6.50 £8.95 Bottle - £26.25
A wine full of the flavour of spice and berry jam against a smoky background.
21. Rioja Reserva, Hugonell | Rioja, Spain Bottle - £31.75
This is a classically made Rioja, which shows wonderful integration of rich and plummy fruit with cedar and spice oak flavours.
22. Founders Pinotage, Swartland Winery | Western Cape, South Africa Bottle - £24.50
Full flavoured and meaty wine with its chunky black and red berries, has aromas of smoky vanilla and cloves together with earthy and leather hints.
24. ‘Invitation’ Rosé Costières de Nîmes, 175ml - £6.50 | 250ml - £8.95 | Bottle - £25.95
Château de Campuget | Rhône, France
Lovely pink colour, good weight for a rosé showing bright berried fruit through to a crisp, lingering finish.
EDWARD & LUCY’S SELECTION
25. Pouilly-Fumé, Château De Tracy | Loire, France Bottle - £49.50
Expressive aromatics of blackcurrant, redcurrant, boxwood and a hint of cedar, complemented by notes of exotic and white fleshed fruits. | SILVER - IWSC, 2017
26. Chardonnay, Lismore Estate Vineyards | Western Cape, South Africa Bottle - £49.00
Complex, expressive bouquet with touches of smoke and walnut infusing the citrus fruit, a hint of toffee just underneath.
27. Meursault ‘Le Limozin’, Domaine René Monnier | Burgundy, France Bottle - £72.00
This elegant wine has fine lemony fruit combined with peach and some pineapple notes. Beautifully integrated oak and a lovely length. | 93 PTS - TIM ATKIN, 17 PTS - JANCIS ROBINSON
29. Barolo Riserva, Costa Di Bussia | Piedmont, Italy Bottle - £64.00
Complex aromas of crushed flowers, plums and fresh porcini mushrooms with a hint of mint in the background. Full bodied, complex and long in the mouth with almost jammy fruit on the finish.
30. Pomerol, Château du Domaine de l’Église | Bordeaux, France Bottle - £79.95
A plushly flavoured wine with good structure, concentrated sweet fruit and an elegant finish. | HIGHLY COMMENDED - WINE MERCHANT, 2017