- Best available rates
- Free upgrades where possible
- Book now, pay later
- Secure payment gateway
Delicate, crisp, dry whites
1. Sauvignon Blanc, Vin de France, 175ml - £5.60 | 250ml - £7.10 | Bottle - £21.50
Terre du Soleil | Gascogne, France
Mineral and fresh, green and tropical fruit flavours with lovely consistent flavour and length.
2. Pinot Grigio, Novità | Veneto, Italy 175ml - £5.90 | 250ml - £7.95 | Bottle - £22.75
Fresh, crisp and clean Pinot Grigio with vibrant pear and apple flavours.
3. Muscadet de Sevre et Maine Sur Lie Bottle - £27.50
‘La Griffe’, Chéreau Carré | Loire, France
Clean tasting with crisp acidity and a bright, fresh minerality.
4. Gavi di Gavi ‘Fossili’, San Silvestro | Piedmont, Italy Bottle - £34.00
Spicy with a pleasant mineral tone and crisp finish.
5. Sauvignon Bianco ‘Blanc Fumat’ Collio, Collavini | Collio, Italy Bottle - £36.50
An elegantly styled and aromatic Sauvignon blanc with a distinctive minty and herbal flavour with hints of parma violets. Aromatic, fruity whites
7. Viognier, Viña Edmara | Chile Bottle - £23.95
Full Viognier expression of apricots, pineapple, peaches and hints of citrus flowers which is carried through to the palate. Soft texture, well flavoured with a refreshing finish.
8. Sauvignon Blanc, Secret Coast | Marlborough, New Zealand Bottle - £28.50
A refreshing Sauvignon Blanc with gooseberry, citrus and a mineral complexity on the palate through to a mouth-watering finish. Full, rich, complex whites
9. Chardonnay, Domaine des Pourthié | Pays d’Oc, France 175ml - £5.95 | 250ml - £8.30 | Bottle - £23.95
Full flavoured with notes of ripe pears and vanilla spice through to a creamy finish.
10. Vermentino di Sardinia Ala Blanco, Bottle - £33.00
Poderi Parpinello | Sardinia, Italy A wine full of flavour of ripe tropical fruit and pineapple coulis with a spicy finish. | 16 POINTS - JANCIS ROBINSON
11. Bordeaux Blanc, Château Lestrille Capmartin | France Bottle - £37.00
Beautiful rich and creamy wine showing green apple and spice flavours through to a lovely, long finish. | SILVER - SWA, 2017
Light, delicate, fruity reds
12. Merlot, Pays d’Oc, Terre du Soleil | Languedoc, France 175ml - £5.60 | 250ml - £7.10 | Bottle - £21.50
An easy drinking and soft Merlot from the South of France showing ripe plum and raspberry flavours.
13. Pinot Noir, Pays d’Oc, Tournée du Sud | Languedoc, France 175ml - £5.90 | 250ml - £7.95 | Bottle - £23.00
A vibrant, medium bodied Pinot Noir, full of berry and cherry flavours with notes of black pepper on the finish.
14. Tuatara Bay Pinot Noir, Saint Clair | Marlborough, New Zealand Bottle - £34.00
Juicy red fruits, plums and raspberries with good depth of flavour and a subtle toasty finish.
Medium bodied reds
15. Cabernet Sauvignon, Tierra Antica | Valle Central, Chile Bottle - £21.50
Complex with grilled red pepper, raspberry and blackberry fruit,dried plums mingled with tobacco and mocha.
16. ‘Feudi d’Albe’ Montepulciano d’Abruzzo, Bove | Abruzzi, Italy Bottle - £22.95
A soft but full-flavoured wine packed with gorgeous forest fruit flavours and notes of liquorice.
17. Bordeaux Supérieur, Château Lestrille Capmartin | France Bottle - £35.50
Deep colour with earthy, chunky and concentrated fruit and complementing toasty oak flavours. Rich and powerful.
Intense, full, velvety reds
18. Shiraz, Boundary Line | Australia Bottle - £22.50
Aromas of gentle spice and white pepper. On the palate, soft berry fruit with hints of aromatic spices. Medium bodied with a persistent finish.
19. Primitivo ‘Il Pumo’, San Marzano | Apulia, Italy Bottle - £25.95
Intense aromas of plums and cherries, full of ripe fruit flavours through to a savoury finish with cinammon notes. | SILVER - IWSC, 2017
20. Malbec, El Camino | Mendoza, Argentina £6.50 £8.95 Bottle - £25.50
A wine full of the flavour of spice and berry jam against a smoky background.
21. Rioja Reserva, Hugonell | Rioja, Spain Bottle - £31.50
This is a classically made Rioja, which shows wonderful integration of rich and plummy fruit with cedar and spice oak flavours.
22. Founders Pinotage, Swartland Winery | Western Cape, South Africa Bottle - £23.50
Full flavoured and meaty wine with its chunky black and red berries, has aromas of smoky vanilla and cloves together with earthy and leather hints.
23. Cintila Rosé | Península de Setúbal, Portugal 175ml - £5.30 | 250ml - £6.90 | Bottle - £20.95
An enticing aroma of fresh strawberries and cream complemented by a harmonious freshness to the flavour.
PORTUGESE PRODUCER OF THE YEAR - IWSC, 2017
24. ‘Invitation’ Rosé Costières de Nîmes, 175ml - £6.50 | 250ml - £8.95 | Bottle - £25.50
Château de Campuget | Rhône, France
Lovely pink colour, good weight for a rosé showing bright berried fruit through to a crisp, lingering finish.
EDWARD & LUCY’S SELECTION
25. Pouilly-Fumé, Château De Tracy | Loire, France Bottle - £49.50
Expressive aromatics of blackcurrant, redcurrant, boxwood and a hint of cedar, complemented by notes of exotic and white fleshed fruits. | SILVER - IWSC, 2017
26. Chardonnay, Lismore Estate Vineyards | Western Cape, South Africa Bottle - £49.00
Complex, expressive bouquet with touches of smoke and walnut infusing the citrus fruit, a hint of toffee just underneath.
27. Meursault ‘Le Limozin’, Domaine René Monnier | Burgundy, France Bottle - £72.00
This elegant wine has fine lemony fruit combined with peach and some pineapple notes. Beautifully integrated oak and a lovely length. | 93 PTS - TIM ATKIN, 17 PTS - JANCIS ROBINSON
28. Châteauneuf-du-Pape Tradition Red, Château Fortia, Bottle - £53.00
A distinguished wood-matured wine with a smoky bouquet, lovely fruit and black liquorice flavours and well integrated tannins. | GOLD - IWC, 2017
29. Barolo Riserva, Costa Di Bussia | Piedmont, Italy Bottle - £64.00
Complex aromas of crushed flowers, plums and fresh porcini mushrooms with a hint of mint in the background. Full bodied, complex and long in the mouth with almost jammy fruit on the finish.
30. Pomerol, Château du Domaine de l’Église | Bordeaux, France Bottle - £82.00
A plushly flavoured wine with good structure, concentrated sweet fruit and an elegant finish. | HIGHLY COMMENDED - WINE MERCHANT, 2017