We are currently looking to add to our team, we currently have vacancies for the following positions:
1. LIVE IN COUPLE - One person to be Front of House Waiting on staff with bar service experience. The other person would be kitchen based as a Kitchen Porter / Commis Chef. Accommodation provided onsite.
2. BREAKFAST CHEF - We are looking to recruit an experienced Breakfast Chef to assist our kitchen brigade. 3 to 5 mornings per week 6.30am to 11am. £8.50 to £9.50 / hour depending upon experience.
3. Front of House Assistants / Waiting-On Staff - We sometimes need to bolster our team of front of house assistants. It is always a busy roll involving a variety of tasks :
- Arranging the Restaurant, Bar and Event areas.
- Welcoming and serving Hotel guests.
- Re-laying and tidying rooms after food service and events finish.
The Front of House assistants form the continuous link between the kitchen, restaurant and front of house areas. Shifts will very according to the demands of the business. The working environment is a friendly atmosphere where team members are valued and respected. If you wish to be considered for any future vacancies please send in your CV with an accompanying letter.
If you are interested in joining the team at Washingborough Hall please send an email with your CV to email@example.com or post to the hotel marked for the attention of Mrs L Herring (Operations Director).