Places to get married in Lincoln – Washingborough Hall
Whether you seek a civil ceremony or simply a reception, Washingborough Hall offers the perfect wedding venue in Lincoln – a romantic setting, delicious individually-designed menus, and beautiful bridal suite.
All weddings at Washingborough Hall are planned around your individual requirements, with owner Lucy Herring (owner) and Amy Thorne (Director of Romance) personally overseeing the arrangements to ensure the day runs without a hitch.
The Run of the House
For the ultimate in exclusivity, why not celebrate in complete privacy, with exclusive use? With just your partner and guests for company you can really make our stunning Georgian country house your home. You could even make a weekend of it and enjoy a relaxing pre-wedding day with perhaps a round of golf, trip to historic Lincoln or a family pre-wedding cocktail party.
You will enjoy...
- Run of the house from 11.30 am through to 11.00 am the following day
- All private rooms and sole use of our grounds
- Use of 20 bedrooms for your guests (including a complimentary bridal suite for the night of the wedding)
For more information on the wedding options available at Washingborough Hall, please contact us to discuss further options and pricing.
The Perfect Wedding Venue
We have a selection of events spaces for you to choose from for your civil ceremony/partnership, followed by your celebrations:
- The elegant Sibthorpe Room comfortably accommodates up to 50 guests
- The pretty Dining Room is a lovely setting for up to 70 guests
- Our beautiful Orangery extension, the Winston Room, is perfect for up to 120 guests
Why not join us for one of our wedding open days? Hosted regularly, they are the perfect opportunity to meet the team, have a look around, and kickstart your planning. For more information call us on 01522 790 340 or simply email us at: email@example.com.