We want visitors to our website to know that we are just as concerned as you are about the privacy of any personal information that you may choose to provide us (“Personal Information”). Personal Information is any information about you and may include your name and address, date of birth, payment card details, details of betting transactions and account transfers and any other information you may wish to provide. We are endeavouring to ensure that our business practices that involve the use of your Personal Information are compliant with privacy regulations in the countries where we operate. Accordingly, we want not only to advise you of your privacy rights but also explain how we intend to respect them.
How is your Personal Information collected by our website?
Personal Information may be submitted on our website as follows:
If you do provide your name and address on the public area of this website in order to request information about our products and services, you may voluntarily provide additional personal information. You will be asked to provide your Personal Information in this area for the purposes of registering with us and opening an account with us.
To ensure a good quality of service we may monitor and record any communication you have with us whether in writing, by phone or by electronic mail. E-mail is not encrypted to / from either the public or private areas of this website. We recommend that you do not send us Personal Information by e-mail.
For information about cookies please refer to www.allaboutcookies.org
We use session cookies for the following purposes:
- To allow you to carry information across pages of our site and avoid having to re-enter information.
- Within registration to allow you to access stored information.
- Non personal data for tagging purposes only (by random number)
- We use persistent cookies for the following purposes:
- To help us recognise you as a unique visitor (just a number) when you return to our website and to allow us to tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interests or to avoid showing you the same adverts repeatedly.
- To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our website.
- To internally identify you by account name, name, email address, customer ID, currency and location (geographic and computer ID/IP address)
- To differentiate users who are on the same network to enable us to correctly allocate bets to the appropriate account.
- Within research surveys to ensure you are not invited to complete a questionnaire too often or after you have already done so.
Third Party Cookies
- Third parties serve cookies via this site. These are used for the following purposes:
- To serve advertisements on our site and track whether these advertisements are clicked on by users.
- To control how often you are shown a particular advertisement.
- To tailor content to your preferences.
- To count the number of anonymous users of our site.
- For website usage analysis
Use of Web Beacons
- Some of our Web pages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes known as clear gifs) that allow us to count users who have visited these pages. Web beacons collect only limited information which including a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the Web beacon resides. We may also carry web beacons placed by third party advertisers. These beacons do not carry any personally identifiable information and are only used to track the effectiveness of a particular campaign.
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.To find out how to enable/disable cookies see www.allaboutcookies.org
How your Personal Information will be used?
We will process your Personal Information to administer your account, maintain our accounts and records, monitor website usage levels and the quality of the service we provide and to inform you, from time to time, about our products and services that we consider may interest you. All rights in the manner of recording your Personal Information held by ourselves (including copyright and database rights) are and shall remain our property.
By providing your Personal Information and registering with us or logging on with us when you enter our website, you explicitly consent to the our processing and disclosing your Personal Information for the purposes, and otherwise in the manner, set out on this page, or as otherwise provided in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. If you wish to qualify, vary, modify or limit your consent in any way then please notify us. Our contact details are located in the Contact Us pages of our website.
You may at any time request a copy of your Personal Information held by us.
In accordance with the Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to alter the purposes for which we process your Personal Information. In the event that we consider it appropriate to make any such change, you will be notified as soon as practicable.