Our Policy on Dogs
- Our Pet Policy – We are happy to welcome well behaved dogs within much of the property, extending to the Main Hallway, Reception and Bar Areas in addition to your allocated Bedroom and the front grounds.
- Unfortunately at no time are dogs permitted in the main Dining Room, Sibthorpe, The
Ingleby or The Burland function rooms.
- If internal public areas become busy, dogs may be requested to vacate the area by a
member of staff, especially if food is being served or consumed. Please respect this
- Dog owners are requested to consider other guests whilst their dogs accompany them
and dogs should be kept on a leash & under control at all times. Unfortunately we are
unable to accommodate dogs that continually bark.
- At all times the dog owner is liable, responsible & accountable for the welfare, behaviour & actions of their dog. Any damage caused by dogs shall incur any cleaning or repair costs in addition to any other associated costs.
- Any dog that shows signs of aggression and either attacks or bites any person shall be
reported to the police and subsequently removed from the premises.
- Please clean up after your dog in the grounds, using the dog waste bin provided. We have young children who play in the grounds.
- Guide or Hearing Dogs may carry fewer restrictions.
- We reserve the right to request any dog to be removed from the premises.
- If you have any queries please do not hesitate to ask one of our receptionists.